Google+ Hangi Mevsimde Hangi Balık Yenir?: Kasube
İstediğiniz bir balığı her mevsim bulamayacağınız gibi, hepsinin tutulma mevsimi ve lezzetli oldukları zamanlar birbirinden farklıdır. Aylara göre balığı ne zaman yememiz gerektiğinin listesi işte bu sitede... Lütfen ay seçin:

Kasube

I wanted to fry something different for dinner tonight and picked up these small but really odd slices of fish that I thought were just fins of some kind of flatfish...the package says it's "kasube"from Hokkaido so I hurried home and fried it but then while frying it didn't smell like the usual fishy smell it smelled kinda nasty like burning plastic or rubber....and then I had a taste of it and the fish meat was kinda sticky so I gave up and threw it away and decided to fry some hotdogs and eggs instead...

Then I looked it up on the web and found out kasube is some kind of species of the family of manta ray!!!! No way!!!! I just had a taste of manta ray....!!
I love watching manta rays in the aquarium and would love to see one swimming freely in the ocean someday but I didn't know one day I'd have a taste of it....never again!

Joey Manalang




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder