Google+ Hangi Mevsimde Hangi Balık Yenir?: Southern Ontario
İstediğiniz bir balığı her mevsim bulamayacağınız gibi, hepsinin tutulma mevsimi ve lezzetli oldukları zamanlar birbirinden farklıdır. Aylara göre balığı ne zaman yememiz gerektiğinin listesi işte bu sitede... Lütfen ay seçin:

Southern Ontario

Well here we go, I have to vent because this really pisses me off. I live on a lake in the Kawartha's located in southern Ontario and every year at this time when the Bass are shallow and spawning there are guys out there pounding the shore line trying to catch these fish. There are seasons in Ontario for a reason, the MNR has set dates of open and close seasons for fish so they can reproduce to make our fishery better. When I sit and watch a guy go down a bank or a row of docks throwing a frog or a jig three weeks before the season open's it really burns me up. Even if these people practice catch and release, the bass come off the nest so other predators can eat the fry. If you are one of these people (I call them people because they are not ANGLERS and I can't call them what I really want to call them just because). Please let the fish spawn in peace as it will only make it better fishing for our future.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder